Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2015

2015-09-20

Manga Studio 5 is Really Powerful! 

I was working on a room concept which may or may not become the foundation of my actually Portfolio peace.  Also sorry for the late update! The Math Class is kinda painful for me. draws it digitally is much faster. I always wanna to draw female cartoon characters, but they always ends up as MOE anime girls so I kinda give up on it. I am also planning to have at least one of my personal peace to be a digital painting done in PS, Sai or Manga Studio 5. 















Here is o my second attempt to create characters.  And here is a rough sketch.
I knew there is still some mistakes but it is still an idea. I will work on it in the future.


So C U next week!(Hopefully)
Above is my new desktop wallpaper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment